2021 Race Status (3/8)

Happy March everyone! Our most recent update is another “watch this space” type of update. We have decided to hold off on final decisions until the beginning of May in order to give us the best chance to have as normal of races as possible. This means that while our traditional race dates (July 10 and July 24) are an option, they are not the only option and we are unable to say, “Yes, hold your calendar for these dates.”

We know this can make planning more difficult and understand if you need to commit to other races in the meantime. We plan to open registration shortly after announcing the details in early May. If something happens in the COVID-19 world to allow an earlier decision, we will do that and open registration accordingly. Thanks for your patience as your committee works at making our 2021 races happen!