Our permits are in and race dates will be July 10 for Curnow and July 24 for Voyageur, our usual weekends.
Registration will open on Monday, June 14th at 9:00 AM CST.
Here are some important changes you’ll want to know, applicable to both races:
- The race cap for both races this year is 250 each.
- There will be no waitlist.
- There will be fewer aid stations this year – at Forbay, Peterson’s, Becks.
- Be prepared to be self sufficient this year.
- There will be no crew of any kind allowed for either race.
- Drop bags will be allowed at select aid stations, Peterson’s and Becks.
- Aid stations themselves will be minimal – potentially with only water and Sqwincher.
- Depending on permits, there is the possibility of a few options of pre-portioned/wrapped food as well but don’t count on that for now.
- While we are preparing for a mass start, changing conditions or permitting could still push us to a wave format.
- A question during registration will inquire what wave you would prefer in that case. Please don’t all sign up for the first wave. :-)
- Number pickup on race morning only.
- No post-race food or showers.
For ongoing updates, please continue to monitor our Facebook page and here on the website.