Eugene Curnow Marathon – Aid Stations
|#||Station Name||Miles||1st Runner **||Cut-Off||Crew Access||Drop Bags|
|1||Skyline Parkway||3.5 | 3.5||6:20 AM||7:15 AM||Yes||No|
|2||Becks Road||6.0 | 9.5||7:15 AM||9:45 AM||Yes||No|
|3||Fond du Lac||2.3 | 11.8||7:30 AM||10:30 AM||Yes||No|
|4||Grand Portage||3.7 | 15.5||7:55 AM||11:55 AM||NO *||No|
|5||Peterson's||2.0 | 17.5||8:15 AM||12:45 PM||NO *||Yes|
|6||Forbay Lake||3.0 | 20.5||8:30 AM||1:50 PM||Yes||No|
|7||Jay Cooke||2.4 | 22.9||8:45 AM||2:40 PM||Yes||No|
|Finish||Munger Trailhead||3.3 | 26.2||9:15 AM||4:00 PM||Yes||Yes|
** 1st runner arrival time is purely an estimate. If your runner is lightning quick, please adjust accordingly.
Aid Station Items
- Drinks include water, an electrolyte drink, and various sodas.
- Food items include PB & J sandwiches, fruit, cookies, potato chips, and many other sweet / salty options.
- We do not supply electrolyte supplement capsules, such as Endurolytes or S-Caps.
- We highly recommend you carry water during the race, e.g. bottle or other hydration system.
- One drop bag location will be available out on the course, as noted on the Aid Stations chart.
- Please keep your drop bag reasonable in size.
- Your drop bag must be labeled with your name and race number.
- Having these labeled prior to arrival at the start is helpful – duct tape and Sharpie marker works well.
- Unmarked drop bags will not be delivered to the aid station location.
- Place your clearly marked bag by the appropriate sign at the race start and we will deliver it to the aid station.
- We will return your drop bags to the finish.
- Because this is a point-to-point race, an option for a finish line drop bag is also available.
- Though we recommend using our bus service, allowing your car to be there waiting for you instead.
- Follow the hot orange ribbons — if you don’t see one in 300-400 yards you are off course!!
- Turns are marked with a series of ribbons (about 4) a few feet apart on the side to which you’ll be turning.
- Use care while on the bike path and roads. Yield to traffic when crossing roads!!
- Watch footing on the bridges, they can be slippery and some may have boards missing.
- Watch for washouts (both runners and drivers).