- Mid-July – 2018 race date is pending approval of our requisite permits. Will keep you posted!
- Date: Saturday, July 15th, 2017
- Time: 6:00 AM
- Location: Lake Superior Zoo – Duluth, MN
- 2018 race details are pending.
- $35, through April 30th.
- $45, through July 12th.
- $55, race day.
Cost is only $10 if you volunteer at the Minnesota Voyageur Trail Ultra.For more information, go to: http://www.voyageur50.com/volunteering/
- Available online:
- Or, by mail: Eugene Curnow Trail Marathon Entry Form
- Mail-in entries will not make it to us on time at this point.
- Please use online registration (preferred) or register on race day.
- Race Day: Registrations will be accepted at the start area. (Directions)
We will have registration forms available there, but you are welcome to print the entry form below, fill it out, and bring it to the start to save time. (Online and mail-in registration is now closed.)
- Please review our Refund Policy before registering.
- See who’s joining you at the starting line: Current Entrants
- A 10 hour finish cut-off and aid station cut-offs are enforced for the Eugene Curnow Trail Marathon.