Saturday, July 15th
All runners are required to check-in before the race starts with the official time keeper!
- 4:45 AM: If rides are needed, park at the finish (near the Munger Trail parking lot in Carlton, MN).
- We will provide bus service to the starting line.
- Parking is available adjacent to the Munger lot, at Magnum Trucking and Ponderosa Sales:
Directions Here (Address, map and GPS – and we’ll also have folks there helping guide you.)
- 5:00 AM-5:45 AM: Check-in and bib pick-up for runners at Lake Superior Zoo (starting line).
- Buses will arrive in plenty of time for check-in / bib pickup.
- 6:00 AM: Race starts promptly to ensure accurate splits.
- 9:30 AM: Front runner close to finish.
- Awards and T-shirts will be given out as racers finish in Carlton.
Top 10 men and women receive a pottery mug; all finishers receive a medal.