Eugene Curnow Marathon – Aid Stations
|#||Station Name||Miles||1st Runner||Cut-Off||Crew Access||Drop Bags|
|1||Becks Road||7.3 | 7.3||7:00 AM||8:45 AM||Yes||No|
|3.3 | 10.6||7:30 AM||N/A||No||No|
|3||Peterson's||6.6 | 17.2||8:30 AM||12:30 PM||No||Yes|
|4||Jay Cooke||6.2 | 23.4||9:00 M||2:40 PM||Yes||No|
|Finish||Munger TH||3.5 | 26.9||9:45 AM||4:00 PM||Yes||Yes|
Aid Station Items
- Drinks include water, an electrolyte drink, and various sodas.
- Food items include fruit, cookies, potato chips, and many other sweet / salty options.
- We do not supply electrolyte supplement capsules, such as Endurolytes or S-Caps.
- We highly recommend you carry water during the race, e.g. bottle or other hydration system.
- A drop bag location will be available out on the course, as noted on the Aid Stations chart. A bag can also be sent to the finish for after the race.
- Please keep your drop bags reasonable in size. It’s a trail race, not a trip to Paris.
- Your drop bags must be labeled with your name and race number.
- Having these labeled prior to arrival at the start is helpful – duct tape and Sharpie marker works well.
- Unmarked drop bags will not be delivered to the aid station location.
- Place your clearly marked bags by the appropriate signs at the race start and we will deliver them to the aid stations.
- We will return your drop bags to the finish.
- Because this is a point-to-point race, an option for a finish line drop bag is also available.
- Though we recommend using our bus service, allowing your car to be there waiting for you instead.
- Follow the hot orange pin flags, with the initials “NMTC” on them — if you don’t see one in 300-400 yards you are off course!!
- Turns are marked with a series of pin flags a short distance (feet) apart on the side to which you’ll be turning.
- Use care while on the bike path and roads. Yield to traffic when crossing roads!!
- Watch footing on the bridges, they can be slippery and some may have boards missing.