We’re looking forward to having you join us for the Eugene Curnow Trail Marathon this year!
Mark your calendar!
- Please see the home page of this site for all information, dates and links related to registration:
- Please see the schedule page of this site for all information related to packet pick-up and race day:
- There are no refunds allowed for any reason including race cancellation.
The Race Director reserves the right to modify or cancel the race or course for safety concerns or natural disaster. In such cases there will be No Refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must accept any such risk of their entry fee paid. There is no complimentary race entry to a future race.
Entry fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, starting well in advance of the race date – including course preparation, race supplies, permits and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair and safe event for all participants. Any decision we make that impacts the race date or potential cancellation is carefully considered and based on the overall event safety and manageability.
- Entry fees are non-transferable between individuals or to future races.
Entrance Policy for Transgender Runners:
- We wish our events to be places where all runners are able to compete as who they are. We will accept each runner’s declared gender at face value and no additional supporting evidence is required. We are also introducing a third gender category, with place awards, for those who are a non-binary gender.
- While UltraSignup does not yet have this capacity, after registering for Curnow or Voyageur you may email the race director to let us know you wish to enter as a non-binary runner and the results on our websites will reflect who you are. Please direct any questions to the race director at firstname.lastname@example.org.